Saturday, November 6, 2010

HOW TO KNIT A HAT USING CIRCULAR NEEDLES FOR BEGINNERS

This video will serve as a pretty good tutorial for knitting your first hat using circular needles.  You should already know how to cast on and knit using circulars prior to starting. Frustrated from the many patterns I've read which required circular needles and double pointed needles. Well, if you are like me, I don't own double pointed knitting needles (dpn) so this is a perfect video for those of us who do not yet have a full reserve of knitting and crocheting supplies.  You will also need markers, which of course you can make your own.  I made my own using yarn and a pretty pearl button.  You can be creartive and make your own too, if you do not have any.  This hat is a basic knitting cap with your choice of brim i.e., roll up brim, double or single ridge edging or no brim like the ones in the picture.  Good luck and have fun.  If you want to share with us  your creation, I would love to see it.  I am not an experienced knitter;  I started knitting and crocheting a little less than a year now.  I will show you my end product when I am done, good or bad, lol. This video was taken from  http://www.knitpicks.com/ at You Tube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_hl7HGMDy0&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment