Friday, February 11, 2011

PATTERNS

Yarn drying after being dyed in the early Amer...Image via Wikipedia

Adorable Ruffle Change Purse by Calista
SAVING SCRAPS FOR A RAINY DAY


I love hats and so I'm either online searching for a hat pattern or I'm working on one.  But, I have my days when I just want to work on small pieces so I can just kick it out.  Flowers & motifs are great to work on; I like keeping a variety of them on hand for that rainy day when you need to put that finishing touch on something you've finished and just not loving it, add a flower and kick it up a notch.  It works wonders.

Don't throw away scraps of yarn, practice pieces, etc., that would be such a waste....look at just a few of the darnedest *& prettiest things you can make instead.
 
Flower Garden Stitch Markers
Flower Pattern by Andrea Laca at Ravelry
Scrubby From Chopped Tomatoe



Urban Turban by Jem Knit


Creative Yarn




Creative Yarn

Puff elastic band by Pichoes

Crochet Buttons by Heldasland


No comments:

Post a Comment